Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Up, Up and Away



Up, Up and Away is the second full Sidheforest world I created. After Ozmosis, I wanted to get started right away on the next new world, but was obessed with bubbles. So first off the color palette changed to match my "bubble" concept that was stuck in my head at the time. Then of course I had to have trees. LOL The mushrooms came in only after I had to painting almost done and decided that there was not enough going on.

Ok....If I can stopping laughing and blushing to type.......The "balloons" that I added to the picture obviously do not look like ballons, but much more like little floating sperm. OMG.....oh well.... The painting well loved no matter how falic my silly subconscious wants to make it.

1 comment:

PAC said...

floating sperm...why did that catch my attention?! anyways, your work is gorgeous!