Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where did Sidhe Go?

Good Morning!

I have received many emails over the last month wondering "Where did Sidhe Go?".
Well, I was very ill with a kidney infection. Come to find out I am a crystal growing kit. LOL It seems I have a ton of kidney stones and they caused a "back up", then kidney infection. So I got a week in the hospital and two surgeries.

What is important? I'm all better and back to splattering paint to the four winds.
What did I learn?
1. A constant back ache....not good.
2. Drink way more water.
3. Real Lemonade helps break down stones. Who knew!

Thank you everyone for your kindness and love!

The Sidhe Lady

1 comment:

'fancypicnic' said...

Gosh...really hope you're feeling better!

Hmmm, I think we can all learn from the 'drink more water' thing...!