Thursday, September 25, 2008

Featured Etsy Blogger September 2008


Joey & Aleethea

This months Featured Etsy Blogger is JoeyandAleethea.......the following is straight from her shop anouncement.

★ [ s u p e r . c u t e s i e . c o o l n e s s . h a n d m a d e . b y . a . m o m ]:Giggle with us as you enjoy our unique handmade designs. I am a Mama to an amazing 2yo boy and a beautiful newborn baby girl / a momtrepreneur / a professional Programmer and Applications Developer / wife to a super husband, super geek, and U.S. Air Force veteran, and I design and handmake each super cool and luxurious item...all by myself!

♥ ♥ ♥ We are baby-wearing, breast-feeding, co-sleeping, attachment-parenting parents! ♥ ♥
Now what did I find at this Etsy Shop!
She sells baby stuff.....LOL I am one of those women who don't do babies!
(just don't tell my four kids) About half a second later I discovered monsters lurking everywhere.......how totally appropriate for babies........ I love monsters!! And I love baby monsters. (again, don't tell my kids) But seriously, these are the cutest darn baby clothes I've seen in a long time. I thinking of ordering a baby monster blanket just for me, a lap blanket for the winter.
Then I discovered a few other interesting things at this cool lady shop.
1. She has a 6 Week waiting list!! hello......
2. She has sold over 1,200 of these monster baby items.
3. I can learn a lot from this special mom.
So make sure you check out the Rockin, Monster, Baby mom with the too cute goods.
Here's some VIP info from here shop......
Visit our BLOG for FUN STUFF, CONTESTS and GIVEAWAYS!---------► joeyandaleethea.com/blog
See our PHOTOS --------► joeyandaleethea.com/flickr
See our FABRIC ----------► joeyandaleethea.com/fabric
Be our FRIENDS ---------► myspace.com/joeyandaleetheaConvo or eMAIL -----------► supercutesie [!at] joeyandaleethea.com



No comments: