Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sidheforest Enjoys Chalk For Peace

My family and I had a ton of fun at the local "Chalk For Peace" at Cosmic Ties yesterday. My son found a new friend who loves his Nintendo as much him. LOL.... The girls where extremely helpful when not texting boyfriends.....and my spectacular husband never left my side. hehehe
My oldest sold her new Vanna Handbags....very BoHo style and will be for sell in our Etsy Shop soon.
My 17 yr old daughter is "like totally into jewelry" with her own super cool twist on things, and sold several pieces and both now have their items for sale in local shops. Very proud mom here!

Some Chalking For Peace going on.


We gave a sneak peek into the Sidheforest Christmas. There will be Christmas cards with a small Sidhe Original on each, Ornaments, The Grand Introduction for Bright Eyes Stuffies, and of course Holiday Originals.

We always love watching the Belly Dancers who have become a regular at the Cosmic Ties "Chalk For Peace". They are beautiful and extremely talented.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Great photos, looks like a really nice way to enjoy the weekend.

melissa said...

Looks like a great weekend. Love the Chalk for peace!

Kim Caro said...

wow looks like a grand time :)

Ravenswick said...

Such a neat thing--Chalk for Peace! You should be very proud of your daughters they sound very talented. I just adore your art by the way!

Excavation Contractors Deerfield Beach said...

Thanks for wwriting this